R&R Alaska Limited Chopper 8" Fixed Blade, Walrus Jawbone With Carbon Fiber Bolster / Mirror Finished K110 Blade
R&R Alaskan Knives are traditional Alaskan designed knives, made with modern steel, modern build methods for strength, and beautifully unique handle materials finished in a traditional style. All R&R Alaskan knives are covered by our lifetime warranty, and sharpened free for life.
The Chopper, a member of the Limited collection by R&R knives. Limited collection knives are either full prototypes or one of a kind creations that will never be fully duplicated again.
Proudly made in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Custom Designed, Built, and Hand Finished, all in Alaska, from 100% U.S.A. Materials
- To obtain optimal performance, our hunting knives are Vacuum Heat Treated and Cryogenically Stabilized to a peak 59-61 Rockwell Hardness.
- Polished 1/4 inch thick K110 blade steel
- 8" Blade
- Walrus jaw bone scales bolstered with carbon fiber and riveted to the tang with titanium barrels
- Re-curve chopper profile
- Custom leather lined kydex sheath with drop leg belt loop
*Every custom R&R knife comes with our lifetime warranty, and is sharpened free for life. Details